An album by Dylan Hicks
Minneapolis writer-musician Dylan Hicks’s fourth album and a companion to his debut novel, Boarded Windows.This album is signed by Dylan Hicks.
1. West Texas Winds (3:12)
2. Now You Are a Country Deejay in Berlin (3:22)
3. Days of Dayton, Nights of Columbus (2:36)
4. Thank You for Your Postcard (3:19)
5. Eternal Now (3:38)
6. Sorrow Has a Basement (3:01)
7. Outlaw Bandolier (3:06)
8. My Red Ideal (4:12)
9. The Nineteenth Hole (2:08)
10. Boarded Windows (4:20)
Dylan Hicks, vibraslap, vocals, piano, organ • Terrry Eason, guitar • James Everest, bass • Erik Mathison, drums • Joe Hastings, vocals• Rachel Price, saxophones • Joe Savage, pedal steel • Walter Schleisman, trombone • Brian Tighe, vocals
Produced by Dylan Hicks and Jason Orris.
Photography and design by Karl Raschke.